Moon Sighting: 12th May or 13th May - 8AM|
London Islamic Cultural Society and Mosq
8AM - Eid-Ul-Fitr Prayers WOMEN
** Wednesday 12th May 2021 or Thursday 13th May 2021 - Confirmation of the Day of Eid-Ul-Fitr is dependent on the sighting of the New Moon. (LICS adheres to this information from Regents Park Mosque)
Time & Location
Moon Sighting: 12th May or 13th May - 8AM
London Islamic Cultural Society and Mosq, 389 Wightman Rd, Harringay, London N8 0NA, UK
About the Event
Admission for each Namaaz is on a ‘’First come, first served basis.’
Once the Masjid is full the gates will be closed.
We are still following Health & Safety guidelines in relation to Covid-19. Therefore:
• you must wear a face mask for the duration of your attendance in the Masjid.
• Bring a prayer mat and use our sanitiser.
• No children under 12.
• No wudu/toilet facilities at the Masjid.
• There will be no food served at the Masjid after the last prayer as is customary.
• The Masjid must be cleaned and disinfected after each prayer.
• Everyone is required to leave immediately after each prayer.
• We must clean and disinfect the Masjid before the next prayer.
• No hugging, physical greeting, crowding, or gathering inside or outside the Masjid please.
Prayers Times: YOU MUST BOOK YOUR PRAYER SPACE TO ATTEND
7.00 am, 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am the last prayer is at 11.00am.
Please be early for the prayer you are attending. Remember the prayer is before the khutbah.
BOOK YOUR PRAYER SPACE WWW.LICS.info
Free Parking has been arranged in Raleigh, Hampden, Lausanne, Frobisher, Falkland, and Effingham Road N8 as is customary. Do not block driveways or park on yellow lines [you will be issued with a penalty]